Pickup & Curbside Service Now Available | Mon to Fri: 10 AM to 6 PM & Saturday: 11 AM to 5 PM
USB-C Type Cable Features and Compatibilities
- Durability: 10,000 connect/disconnect cycles
- Connects Type-C Male to Type-C Male USB devices.
- Reversible plug orientation: Power and Ground will be correct regardless of orientation.
- First Generation USB-C Cable (5Gbps SuperSpeed)
- Usage: Can be used with mobile devices, laptops, and tables supporting Type-C port connections and power output.
- USB 2.0: Compatible with Low Speed, Full Speed, and High Speed USB specifications.
- Certification: Supports USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed Data Transfer
Technical Note: The new C-Type connector (also called USB-C) is a new generation of USB connector that is engineered to support USB 3.0 and 3.1 specification applications. The USB3-CC1MB is a USB 3.0 cable and will only support SuperSpeed applications for data transfers of up to 5Gbps.